What You'll Get
It takes more than good cooking to be considered a chef—it also takes business cards shaped like lil’ shrimps. Learn the trade with this deal.
- Admission to MetroCooking DC
- When: Saturday, November 2, and Sunday, November 3, at 10 a.m.
- Where: Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- For $15, you get a Marketplace general admission ticket valid for either day, but not both (up to a $29.25 value).
- For $59, you get a 1-Day Theater Pass for either day that includes access to a Doissant Demo by Robert Cabeca and digital downloads of The Tiny Kitchen and The Bachelor’s Tiny Kitchen.
- For $89, you get admission to the Grand Tasting Pavilion plus a 1-Day Theater Pass for November 3 (up to a $141 value) <p>
1-Day Theater Passes include unreserved or open seating at all Celebrity Theater cooking demos and Marketplace general admission.
- Chefs who will grace the cooking show’s celebrity stage: Jason Roberts, Terry French, Debi Mazar, Gabriele Corcos, Brad Turner, and Uncle Millie
- Her other honors include: a Daytime Emmy
- How you know New Zealand-native chef Jason Roberts: he’s a cast member of The Chew
- The good things Roberts does: lives by the motto, “A family that cooks together, stays together,” and teaches underserved families how to prepare healthy foods
- How you know Terry French, “The Rebel Chef”: he was the winner of The Food Network’s Extreme Chef
- In a past life, Brad Turner was: Sergeant First Class Turner
- His nom de cooking: the Grill Sergeant
- If all the chefs contributing samples to the Grand Tasting were a Major League Baseball team, they would have to kick off players to abide by the 40-man rule
- Some of the things visitors can learn during workshops: how to write a cookbook, how to prepare breakfast in bed, how to create a dessert buffet
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Walter E. Washington Convention Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Metropolitan Cooking & Entertaining Show's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at event start time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.