Professional chefs generally know more than the average cook, including how to remove the poisonous glands from onions. Dine out with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to MetroCooking Dallas
- When: Saturday, September 21, from 10a.m.–6 p.m. and Sunday, September 22, from 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Where: Dallas Convention Center
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here for a full lineup of chefs.
- For $15, you get a one-day Marketplace general admission ticket valid for either day (up to a $29.25 value)
- For $59, you get a one-day theater pass for either day that includes access to a cupcake demo by The Cupcake Cowgirls in the Celebrity Theater, one cupcake from The Cupcake Cowgirls, and digital downloads of The Tiny Kitchen and The Bachelor's Tiny Kitchen.
For either option, choose between September 21 and September 22.
- Chefs who will grace the festival's celebrity stage: The Chew's Jason Roberts and married duo Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos
- Regional celebs gracing the Marketplace with their cuisine and gourmet smells: seasoning guru Todd Courtney, Will Cook for Sex: A Guy’s Guide to Cooking author Rocky Fino, Dr. Sue Williams of Dr. Sue's Chocolates, Evelyn Williams of The Urban(e) Foodie
- Before she co-hosted the Cooking Channel's Extra Virgin, Debi Mazar had pivotal roles in Goodfellas and Entourage and a stint on Dancing with the Stars
- Some of the things visitors can learn during workshops: how to bake a fluffy cupcake, how to perfectly grill a steak without a single menacing glare