What You'll Get
It takes more than good cooking to be considered a chef—it also takes business cards shaped like lil’ shrimps. Learn the trade with this deal.
- Admission to MetroCooking Dallas
- When: Saturday, September 21, from 10a.m.–6 p.m. and Sunday, September 22, from 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Where: Dallas Convention Center
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here for a full lineup of chefs.<p>
- For $15, you get a one-day Marketplace general admission ticket valid for either day (up to a $29.25 value)
- For $59, you get a one-day theater pass for either day that includes access to a cupcake demo by The Cupcake Cowgirls in the Celebrity Theater, one cupcake from The Cupcake Cowgirls, and digital downloads of The Tiny Kitchen and The Bachelor’s Tiny Kitchen.<p>
For either option, choose between September 21 and September 22.<p>
- Chefs who will grace the festival’s celebrity stage: The Chew’s Jason Roberts and married duo Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos
- Regional celebs gracing the Marketplace with their cuisine and gourmet smells: seasoning guru Todd Courtney, Will Cook for Sex: A Guy’s Guide to Cooking author Rocky Fino, Dr. Sue Williams of Dr. Sue’s Chocolates, Evelyn Williams of The Urban(e) Foodie
- Before she co-hosted the Cooking Channel’s Extra Virgin, Debi Mazar had pivotal roles in Goodfellas and Entourage and a stint on Dancing with the Stars
- Some of the things visitors can learn during workshops: how to bake a fluffy cupcake, how to perfectly grill a steak without a single menacing glare<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Metropolitan Cooking & Entertaining Show's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at event start time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.