All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for seating in mezzanine center, right, and left rows A–J (up to $34.75 value)
- $15 for one G-Pass for seating in upper orchestra center, right, and left rows S–AA (up to $34.75 value)
- $24.50 for one G-Pass for seating in orchestra center, right, and left rows F–R (up to $45.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Metropolitan Intl. Fashion Week Miami Presents A Night Of Fashion
- The Event: multiple runway shows filled with men’s and women’s daywear, evening wear, resort wear, and bridal wear from ten designers hailing from the U.S., Brazil, Uzbekistan, and more
- The Entertainment: music by Tito Puente, Jr. and Willie Panama; appearances by models Karina Moutran and Tammy Torres and Con Estilo host Silvana Camaraga
- The Organization: Established in 2012, MMIFW supports up-and-coming designers by providing them with runways to showcase their ensembles as well as model castings, pre-event interviews, and marketing.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.