- $19 for one ticket to see the Church Basement Ladies in The Last Potluck Supper (up to $37 value)
- When: Thursday, March 26, at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: The Meyer Theatre
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 60 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Last Potluck Supper
- The Plot: As The Church Basement Ladies ready the food for their church’s centennial celebration, they journey through flashbacks of the last 100 years as well as humorously tackle the financial issues of their small town.
- For Fans Of: The Church Basement Ladies series, which is based off of Janet Letnes Martin and Suzann Nelson’s book Growing Up Lutheran and includes A Church Basement Ladies Christmas and A Mighty Fortress is Our Basement
- The Music: all new comedy-laced creations by original Church Basement Ladies composer Drew Jansen
Like many of Fox's lavish movie palaces, the Meyer opened in the 1930s, only to see its Spanish Atmospheric touches fade over the years as it became a modern triplex cinema. But once it was converted to its current incarnation as a live performing arts venue, the staff worked hard to restore its opulence, from the midnight-blue sky with twinkling stars to columns decorated with gold leaves. The theater's crown jewel, however, is the Mighty Wurlitzer organ, which was refurbished using the original 1927 blueprint. With its pipes ranging from the size of a pencil to 16 feet, the instrument boasts a range of tones and cinematic sound effects, such as horse hooves, chattering teeth, and David O. Russell roaring at his actors.
The Meyer Theatre
117 S Washington St.
Green Bay, WI 54301