Three-day music festival on the sandy shores of Miami Beach hosts top music stars, eclectic culinary offerings, and wellness programs
What You'll Get
- Single-day or three-day general admission
- What’s included: some options include single-day or three-day shuttle passes.
- The shuttle runs a continuous loop from downtown Miami to the Festival Site on Ocean Drive through the weekend.
- Children ages 6 and under receive free admission but must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older with a festival pass.
- Click to view the full lineup.
- Re-entry allowed for three-day pass holders only; each person re-entering must be “scanned out” prior to exiting.
- Click to view a list of allowed and prohibited items.
- Lockers available for rent
- Pets allowed? only service animals assisting an individual with a disability
Miami Beach Pop Festival
Tucked within the art deco scenery of Ocean Drive, the Miami Beach Pop Festival invites concertgoers to experience three days of music overlooking calm ocean waters and sandy landscape. Tickets include access to all live music performances and culinary offerings for purchase curated by James Beard award-winning chef-restaurateur Michael Schwartz. Don’t miss health and wellness programs including meditation, mindfulness practices, and yoga.
Friday, November 8, at 2 p.m.
- Jack Johnson: acoustic wunderkind who hit it big with tracks like “Sitting, Waiting, Wishing” and “Banana Pancakes.” His latest, All the Light Above It Too, was released in 2017.
- Other notable acts: Juanes | Nile Rodgers and Chic | Jessie Reyes | Bomba Estereo
Saturday, November 9, at 1 p.m.
- Daddy Yankee: Reggaetón superstar behind irresistibly danceable tunes “Gasolina” and “Pasarela” mixes Jamaican dancehall drum and bass, salsa melodies, and hip-hop aesthetics.
- Kygo: Kyrre Gørvell-Dahll, a Singaporean-born Norwegian DJ who first caught the ear of international audiences when his remix of Ed Sheeran’s “I See Fire” blew up on YouTube and Soundcloud.
- Other notable acts: Maggie Rogers | The Roots | T-Pain
Sunday, November 10, at 2 p.m.
- Chance the Rapper: Perhaps the most famous unsigned hip-hop artist in history, the rapper formerly known as Chancelor Bennett performs songs from his debut studio album, The Big Day.
- Other notable acts: The Raconteurs | Leon Bridges | Sean Paul | Quinn XCII
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Voucher must be printed. Ticket pickup instructions and shuttle passes (if purchased) will be emailed no later than 11/1. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Children ages 6 and under receive free admission but must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older with a festival pass. Must provide email at checkout which we will provide to facilitate ticket pickup instructions and shuttle pass delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.