What You'll Get
- $40 for one general-admission ticket (up to $54 value)
Miami Funk Fest
- New Edition: The young new jack swing stars have morphed into grown-up solo artists with their own careers, most notably Bobby Brown and the trio behind Bell Biv DeVoe. Now, the whole gang has reunited to once again belt out group hits such as “Candy Girl,” as well as solo tunes.
- Fantasia: After taking top honors on American Idol’s third season, she carved out an eclectic career that includes the hit single “Bittersweet” and a role in the Broadway revival of The Color Purple.
- Doug E. Fresh: Pioneer of beatboxing who filled his resume by originating the club chant “Heyyyyyyy, YO!…I-iiiiight” in the hit “I-ight” and becoming proficient in Excel.
- 2 Live Crew: This old-school hip-hop crew behind the most libidinous hits of the early ’90s returns with raunchy favorites and rowdy new raps, led by members Uncle Luke and Brother Marquis.
- Silk: Atlanta R&B act who burst onto the scene in 1992 with their debut album, Lose Control, which pulsed with the hits “Freak Me” and “Happy Days.”
- Also appearing: 95 South | Demetria McKinney of Real Housewives of Atlanta
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2016. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 1/1 or a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.