Choose from Four Options
- $12 for one G-Pass for single-day admission for a kid 12 and under (up to $19.50 value)
- $19 for one G-Pass for weekend admission for a kid 12 and under ($up to $29.50 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass for single-day adult admission (up to $39.50 value)
- $42 for one G-Pass for weekend adult admission (up to $65 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The show takes place on Saturday, April 23, and Sunday, April 24, at the Dade County Fairgrounds. The event runs from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. both days, and features free guest parking.
Miami Lowrider Car Show
Presented by Lowrider Magazine, the authority of the ground-sweeping vehicular modifications, the Miami Lowrider Car Show assembles enthusiasts of all ages for a weekend of high-octane, low drivetrain festivities. Here's what to expect from this hydraulic valentine to motorheads.
- The Cars: Stare or shake in awe to an arsenal of more than 500 of the hemisphere's most lavishly souped-up, springy, and blinged-out low-riders
- The Festivities: Besides the camaraderie of fellow chrome devotees, the fest features a kids' zone and a hydraulics exhibition
- The Music: Shake your hips and watch the bumpers jump to the tracks of DJ Laz of Hits 97.3.