What You'll Get
Before baseball, there was mace-maul, a medieval sport in which players wore chainmail uniforms, no-hitters were a bad thing, and each team’s disabled list was much, much longer. Support a more civilized sporting event with this deal.
Choose from 24 Options
- $19 for one ticket for seating in the Legends Silver section (a $45 value)
- $29 for one ticket for seating in the Baseline Reserved C section (a $35 value)
- $55 for one ticket for seating in the Clubhouse Box E section (a $95 value)
- $56 for one ticket for seating in the Home Plate Box D section (a $75 value)<p>
For each seating option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Toronto Blue Jays on Sunday, June 24, at 1:10 p.m.
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday, June 27, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday, June 29, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday, June 30, at 4:10 p.m.
- Against the Washington Nationals on Friday, July 13, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Washington Nationals on Sunday, July 15, at 1:10 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
Over the next few weeks, the Miami Marlins look to bring the magic back in the competitive National League East. On the defensive end, right-handed pitcher Anibal Sanchez has ruled the mound this season with a fiery fist, striking out 80 batters over 85.2 innings pitched. Also supporting the squad is right fielder Giancarlo Stanton, who leads the slugging stats, posting 42 RBIs in 67 games and smacking 14 homers into the stands with a giant flyswatter.
Instead of assembling a tree house atop the right-field foul pole, fans can kick back in a choice of four seating areas located much closer to the action. On June 24, the first 5,000 kids in attendance receive a Heath Bell jersey, as does the first player in attendance who also happens to be named Heath Bell. On June 27, 15,000 fans go home with a Josh Johnson bobble head. On July 13, the game against the Nationals ends with a Friday Night Live concert starring Florida native and radio sensation Flo Rida. And on July 15, 5,000 kids will receive a Logan Morrison toothbrush holder, a promotion that seems as much out of left field as Morrison himself.<p>
The Fine Print
Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through MLB.com. Contact Marlins Park at 1-(877) 627-5467 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Miami Marlins is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Miami Marlins' face value ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Processing fees not included. Must enter code GROUPON in the box labeled "Have a coupon code?" and then click apply. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.