Choose from Six Options:
- Monday, April 8 at 7:10 p.m.: Opening Night against the Atlanta Braves. These game packages include one voucher for a complimentary Marlins home game in April or May, valid for seats up to $75 in value.
- Friday, April 12 at 7:10 p.m.: regular-season game against the Philadelphia Phillies
- Saturday, April 13 at 7:10 p.m.: regular-season game against the Philadelphia Phillies<p>
Opening Night: Three Seating Options
- $20 for bullpen reserved B seating with a $10 merchandise voucher (a $42 total value)
- $25 for baseline reserved C-2 or Lexus Legends Silver seating with a $10 merchandise voucher (a $47 total value)
- $45 for home plate box D or Lexus Legends Platinum seating with a $10 merchandise voucher (a $77 total value)<p>
Marlins vs. Phillies: Three Seating Options
- $12 for bullpen reserved B seating (a $25 value)
- $23 for baseline reserved VIP seating (a $47 value)
- $36 for base reserved VIP seating (a $72 value)<p>
Merchandise credit is loaded onto game tickets; present your ticket at any team store in Marlins Park to redeem.<p>
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to marlins.com to complete your transaction. The price on the “Buy” button does not reflect the amount you will be charged; transactions will happen on marlins.com. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all marlins.com fees and taxes in full.<p>
The Scouting Report
With the inaugural season in their new ballpark behind them, the Marlins settle into the second year of a new era during the 2013 home opener on April 8. Across the diamond, the Braves stand as a formidable NL East rival. Upon entering the ballpark that night, every fan will receive a magnetic schedule to attach to their refrigerator or the bumper of their submarines.
The Marlins take the field at Marlins Park: an eco-friendly, 37,000-seat facility equipped with a retractable roof, plexiglass fish tanks behind home plate, and a vibrant sculpture in left-center field that kicks into motion for Marlins home runs. Born in 1993, the Florida Marlins quickly established themselves as contenders in the National League, taking home World Series titles in 1997 and 2003. And today, after some light rebranding to go along with the new ballpark, the rechristened Miami Marlins aim to continue traditions new and old, expand their list of Hall of Famers, and train the ballpark’s fish to stealthily intercept batting signals.
_Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved._
501 Marlins Way
Miami, FL 33125