Catch Opening Night with this GrouponLive deal to see the Miami Marlins at Marlins Park.
- One ticket to see the Miami Marlins take on the Colorado Rockies on Opening Night, plus a complimentary voucher to a future Marlins home game
- When: Monday, March 31, at 7:05 p.m.
- Where: Marlins Park
- Doors: 90 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $13 for one ticket in the Vista Level, plus a voucher for equal value seating at a game in April or May (a $15 value for the voucher; a $37 total value)
- $20 for one ticket in the Bullpen Reserved seating area, plus a voucher for equal value seating at a game in April or May (a $20 value for the voucher; a $46 total value)
- $33 for one ticket in the Lexus Legends Level, plus a voucher for equal value seating at a game in April or May (a $25 value for the voucher; a $69 total value)
Seating for complimentary tickets will be equal value and based on availability. Complimentary tickets for April and May home games exclude April 5 and May 2–4.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to Marlins.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Marlins.com fees and taxes in full.
The Scouting Report
On March 31, the Marlins celebrate Opening Night while diving into a new season at Marlins Park. Squaring off against the Colorado Rockies, the Marlins will field a roster of fresh-faced youngsters led by an ace pitcher who appeared on the N.L. All-Star team and won the league’s Rookie of the Year award in 2013. A post-game fireworks show keeps the Opening Night celebration going after the final out is made, and before the game, fans can collect magnetic schedules to slap onto their fridge or the rocket ship they’ve been using while their car’s in the shop.
The Marlins take the field at Marlins Park: a LEED Gold certified 36,000-seat facility equipped with a retractable roof, fish tanks behind home plate, and a vibrant sculpture in left-center field that kicks into motion for Marlins home runs. Born in 1993, the Florida Marlins quickly established themselves as contenders in the National League, taking home World Series titles in 1997 and 2003. Today, after some light rebranding to go along with the new ballpark, the rechristened Miami Marlins aim to continue traditions new and old, expanding their list of Hall of Famers.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.