What You'll Get
- One ticket to see a Miami Marlins game on a Kids Eat Free Wednesday Night
- Where: Marlins Park
- Gate time: 90 minutes before the first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Note: During Wednesday night home games at Marlins Park, children ages 12 and under receive a voucher at the entrance for one free Kayem beef frank, one bag of chips, and one small Pepsi or Aquafina water, redeemable at any Fan Feast or D’Town Favorites concession stand in the ballpark.
Games and Seating Options
- $23 for one Baseline Reserve seat ($27 value)
- $28 for one Base Reserved B seat ($33 value)
- $32 for one Home Plate Box C seat ($40 value)
Choose from the following Wednesday night games (all start at 7:10 p.m.):
- Against the Washington Nationals on July 29
- Against the New York Mets on August 5
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on September 9
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to Marlins.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Marlins.com fees and taxes in full.
The Scouting Report
On June 5, Marlins outfielder Giancarlo Stanton stepped up to the plate in the top of the third inning against the Colorado Rockies. After working a 1-1 count, Stanton uncorked on a hanging slider, launching a 484-foot home run to left-center field—the longest homer in the MLB so far this season. Hitting well enough that some suspect he might be a medieval trebuchet in disguise, Stanton looks to continue his season-long tear against NL pitchers as the Marlins square off against the Nationals, Mets, and Brewers in the coming months.
The Marlins take the field at Marlins Park: a LEED Gold certified 36,000-seat facility equipped with a retractable roof, fish tanks behind home plate, and a vibrant sculpture in left-center field that kicks into motion for Marlins home runs. Born in 1993, the Florida Marlins quickly established themselves as contenders in the National League, taking home World Series titles in 1997 and 2003. Today, after some light rebranding to go along with the new ballpark, the rechristened Miami Marlins aim to continue traditions new and old, expanding their list of Hall of Famers.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/RbTH8K. Contact Marlins Park at (305) 480-1300 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Miami Marlins are the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Marlins' face value ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.