- One ticket to see the Miami Marlins take on the New York Mets on Star Wars Night
- When: Friday, September 4, at 7:10 p.m.
- Where: Marlins Park
- Doors: 90 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $50 for one ticket for Home Plate Box C seating ($85 value)
- $35 for one ticket for Base Reserved B seating ($81 value)
- $30 for one ticket for Lexus Legends Platinum seating ($75 value)
All options also include:
- One Miami Marlins Star Wars T-shirt
- A donation to “Stand Up to Cancer”
- Admission to a post-game fireworks display
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to Marlins.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Marlins.com fees and taxes in full.
The Scouting Report
When the Marlins host the Mets in an NL East showdown on September 4, Miami’s ticket to victory may lie in its offense. Outfielder Giancarlo Stanton ranks among the MLB’s top-five in both homers and RBIs. Meanwhile, the Mets as a team are nearly dead last in runs scored. But even if Stanton launches the ball into orbit that evening, it won’t be the only outer-space activity taking place at Marlins Park. The annual Star Wars Night sets fans up with Marlins Star Wars t-shirts, as well as a chance to meet their favorite characters and get Darth Vader’s thoughts on the MLB postseason picture.
The Marlins take the field at Marlins Park: a LEED Gold certified 36,000-seat facility equipped with a retractable roof, fish tanks behind home plate, and a vibrant sculpture in left-center field that kicks into motion for Marlins home runs. Born in 1993, the Florida Marlins quickly established themselves as contenders in the National League, taking home World Series titles in 1997 and 2003. Today, after some light rebranding to go along with the new ballpark, the rechristened Miami Marlins aim to continue traditions new and old.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.