- $35 for a Miami Marlins game and a Wine Down Wednesday package
- Where: Marlins Park
- Seating: Lexus Legends
- Doors: 5:30 p.m.
- Must be 21+ with valid photo ID
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The package includes:
- One ticket for Lexus Legends seating
- One glass of Barefoot wine
- One Marlins wine stopper
- $5 donation to benefit local charities
- Access to Wine Down Wednesday VIP pregame party beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday, June 3, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the San Francisco Giants on Wednesday, July 1, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday, August 26, at 7:10 p.m.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to Marlins.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Marlins.com fees and taxes in full.
The Scouting Report
With the 2015 season just underway, the Marlins have already established a reliable presence at the plate. Miami boasts one of the best team batting averages in the league, yielding the sixth-most hits even without facing pitchers that throw five balls at once. As the Marlins face a slate of NL opponents this summer, attendees in Lexus Legends seating can enjoy the action with a glass of wine in hand. What’s more, fans who show up on Wine Down Wednesday also receive a Marlins wine stopper and access to a pregame party presented by Barefoot Wines.
The Marlins take the field at Marlins Park: a LEED Gold certified 36,000-seat facility equipped with a retractable roof, fish tanks behind home plate, and a vibrant sculpture in left-center field that kicks into motion for Marlins home runs. Born in 1993, the Florida Marlins quickly established themselves as contenders in the National League, taking home World Series titles in 1997 and 2003. Today, after some light rebranding to go along with the new ballpark, the rechristened Miami Marlins aim to continue traditions new and old, expanding their list of Hall of Famers.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.