Before baseball, there was mace-maul, a medieval sport in which players wore chainmail uniforms, no-hitters were a bad thing, and each team’s disabled list was much, much longer. Support a more civilized sporting event with this GrouponLive deal.
Choose from 20 Options
- $19 for one ticket for seating in the Legends Silver section (a $45 value)
- $29 for one ticket for seating in the Baseline Reserved C section (a $35 value)
- $55 for one ticket for seating in the Clubhouse Box E section (a $95 value)
- $56 for one ticket for seating in the Home Plate Box D section (a $75 value)<p>
For each seating option, choose from the following games:
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday, June 27, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday, June 29, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday, June 30, at 4:10 p.m.
- Against the Washington Nationals on Friday, July 13, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Washington Nationals on Sunday, July 15, at 1:10 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
Over the next few weeks, the Miami Marlins look to bring the magic back in the competitive National League East. On the defensive end, right-handed pitcher Anibal Sanchez has ruled the mound this season with a fiery fist, striking out 80 batters over 85.2 innings pitched. Also supporting the squad is right fielder Giancarlo Stanton, who leads the slugging stats, posting 42 RBIs in 67 games and smacking 14 homers into the stands with a giant flyswatter.
Instead of assembling a tree house atop the right-field foul pole, fans can kick back in a choice of four seating areas located much closer to the action. On June 27, 15,000 fans go home with a Josh Johnson bobble head. On July 13, the game against the Nationals ends with a Friday Night Live concert starring Florida native and radio sensation Flo Rida. And on July 15, 5,000 kids will receive a Logan Morrison toothbrush holder, a promotion that seems as much out of left field as Morrison himself.<p>
East Little Havana
501 Marlins Way
Miami, Florida 33125Get Directions