- General admission to a Miami Music Week event at Clevelander
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Must be 21 or older to attend
Ticketing Options * for one ticket to the 1605 vs. Deeperfect Poolside Showcase on Wednesday, March 26, from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. (up to value) * $19 for one ticket to I’m a House Gangster on Friday, March 28, from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. (up to $25 value) * $15 for one ticket to UKF on Sunday, March 30, from noon to 10 p.m. (up to $25 value)
Miami Music Week at Clevelander
- Who’ll be at the 1605 vs. Deeperfect Poolside Showcase: UMEK, Stefano Noferini, Sian, Mike Vale, Koen Groeneveld, Macromism, Hollen, and RioTGear
- What you’ll find at I’m a House Gangster: DJs spinning house music
- Those DJs: Josh Wink, DJ Sneak, Oscar G, Felix Da House Cat, Kenny Dope, Doc Martin, Ramon Tapia, and Jesse Perez
- What you won’t find at I’m a House Gangster: packs of split-levels and bungalows committing crimes
- Why to go to UKF: To set a personal record for most DJs seen in one day—there are 16, and they include Pegboard Nerds, A-Sides, Twofold, and Juan Basshead.
- Why else to go to UKF: to break the intolerable suspense of wondering who the surprise special guest will be
Despite its name, the Clevelander is distinctly Miami Beach. It was designed by famed architect Albert Anis, who, along with a small group of fellow architects, was responsible for making Art Deco synonymous with the Miami Beach area. But the hotel is more than its stunning, luminescent white facade, still posessing the glamor of its 1938 completion date. The grounds hold oceanfront suites with balconies, rooftop party decks, and a patio bar where guests and palm trees can dance to live entertainment.