What You'll Get
Miam Open Tennis
- Year the first open was played: 1985
- Winners of the first open: Tim Mayotte and Martina Navratilova
- The venue: Tennis Center at Crandon Park
- Prize money awarded: More than $10 million
- Number of people worldwide who watch it: Millions—televised broadcasts reach more than 190 territories around the globe.
Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 5, 2015. Additional service fees charged at purchase. Customers buy through FanXchange. The FanXchange Legal Terms and Conditions apply to purchase. Extraordinary Event Policy does not apply. Please see Groupon's third party site terms here. Contact FanXchange at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions. Review event location before purchase (games/events listed may take place in other cities). Price listed is the lowest available price at the time tickets are made available via Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.