See the new Savage Ancient Seas exhibit, mammal shows with Lolita the orca whale, Pengin Isle, and world class exhibits of marine life.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: a full day of shows, exhibits, and presentations
- Child admission valid for ages 3–9
- Adult admission valid for ages 10+
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- Click here to view the calendar
Additional Offers for Miami Seaquarium available on Groupon are:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 17, 2019. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Miami Seaquarium
As they observe the vibrant exhibits of aquatic life inside the Miami Seaquarium, many guests don't realize that they're also walking through a movie set. In the onsite lagoon, bottlenose dolphins swim through waters once traversed by Flipper, who filmed television episodes and films here. This aspect of the Seaquarium—along with its many conservation efforts, educational programs, and shows—underscores a united commitment to wildlife consciousness. The 38-acre tropical wonderland brims with special opportunities to explore the mysteries of the underwater world, such as:
- Eye Catcher: It's hard to pinpoint the biggest personality at Miami Seaquarium, but Lolita the killer whale—who performs daily alongside pacific white-sided dolphins—claims the title of heaviest, period.
- Permanent Mainstay: Macaws and cockatoos perch around the Tropical Wings section of the park, and endangered sea turtles find a safe haven at Tortuga passage.
- Don't Miss: Steal a smooch from a sea lion during a Seal Swim session, and make friends with African penguins at the immerse Penguin Isle exhibit.
- Hidden Gem: The Sea Trek Reef Encounter, a 20-minute underwater journey through a tropical reef spanning 300,000-gallons of water, introduces divers to sea creatures like sting rays and exotic fish.
- Savage Ancient Seas: A limited time exhibit: Discover prehistoric sea monsters. See giant dinosaurs of the deep, up close and in person. Touch fossils, and experience the ocean as it was 75 million years ago.