Week-long summer camp gives children a unique opportunity to experience the marine life of Florida
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Day camp
- Good for ages 5–12
- Week-long sessions of day camp
- Camps run 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.; early care from 8 to 9 a.m. and late care from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Five-day lunch packages are available for an additional fee.
Seaside Superheroes, June 17 - June 21: this camp touches on animals with special abilities and superpowers such as echolocation, blubber, and more. Dressing up is suggested throughout the week.
Tide Pooling Travels, July 1- July 5: campers explore the shallow waters in search for intricate invertebrates. This camp covers spineless creatures, such as sea urchins, sea stars, horseshoe crabs, and more.
Marine Mysteries, July 15 - July 19: campers learn about extraordinary, unusual found animals inhabiting depths of the sea.
Ocean Olympics, July 29 - August 2: this camp is packed with outdoor activities such as relay races, tugs of wars, water balloon tosses, and more. Relaxing time at Salty’s Playground waterpark is included.
Dinosaur Detectives, August 12- August 16: this camp gives campers an opportunity to learn about ancient marine lizards, turtles, and fish.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. 7-day advance registration is required. Animal Encounter programs, photos, lunch and camp bag are available at an additional charge. Expiration varies. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Miami Seaquarium
As they observe the vibrant exhibits of aquatic life inside the Miami Seaquarium, many guests don't realize that they're also walking through a movie set. In the onsite lagoon, bottlenose dolphins swim through waters once traversed by Flipper, who filmed television episodes and films here. This aspect of the Seaquarium—along with its many conservation efforts, educational programs, and shows—underscores a united commitment to wildlife consciousness. The 38-acre tropical wonderland brims with special opportunities to explore the mysteries of the underwater world, such as:
- Eye Catcher: It's hard to pinpoint the biggest personality at Miami Seaquarium, but Lolita the killer whale—who performs daily alongside pacific white-sided dolphins—claims the title of heaviest, period.
- Permanent Mainstay: Macaws and cockatoos perch around the Tropical Wings section of the park, and endangered sea turtles find a safe haven at Tortuga passage.
- Don't Miss: Steal a smooch from a sea lion during a Seal Swim session, and make friends with African penguins at the immerse Penguin Isle exhibit.
- Hidden Gem: The Sea Trek Reef Encounter, a 20-minute underwater journey through a tropical reef spanning 300,000-gallons of water, introduces divers to sea creatures like sting rays and exotic fish.
- Savage Ancient Seas: A limited time exhibit: Discover prehistoric sea monsters. See giant dinosaurs of the deep, up close and in person. Touch fossils, and experience the ocean as it was 75 million years ago.