What You'll Get
- $5–$8 for one general-admission ticket to a choice of performance (up to $16.52 value)
- Click to view the schedule
- Click here for directions, parking, and map information
2016 Season Highlights
- Alexandre Moutouzkine (June 24): This Russian-American pianist, who International Piano magazine hailed as “grandly organic” turns his talents to Rachmaninoff’s transcriptions of some of his medium’s most famous works. Expect to hear pieces by Mendelssohn, Bizet, Schubert, and Beethoven.
- La Bohème (June 30 and July 2): Puccini’s lush, romantic score and tragic story—set in the Latin Quarter of Paris in the 1840s—have compelled generations of audiences, as well as other artists. Jonathan Larson used the plot as the basis for his Pulitzer Prize-winning musical Rent (albeit with a much cheerier ending), and its influence is found throughout Baz Luhrmann’s Moulin Rouge!
- Turn of the Screw (July 21 and 22): Something insidious haunts a lonely Essex manor in this operatic adaptation of Henry James’s classic—though whether that something is paranormal or madness is unclear. A young governess takes a job in the country, caring for a pair of orphaned children, but the new recruit is not the children’s first teacher—the ghost of the former seems to be roaming the grounds.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.