What You'll Get
- $8 for one general-admission ticket to a choice of performance (up to $16.74 value)
- Click to view the schedule
- Click here for directions, parking, and map information
2017 Season Highlights
- The Cunning Little Vixen (June 30 and July 2): Janáček’s mirthful, magical fairy tale follows the life of a young vixen as she grows from a sheltered pup. A family favorite, recommended for children 7 and up, the swelling score highlights this wildly adventurous coming-of-age story.
- Mahler—Symphony No. 1 (July 15) : Tone poem, Titan, five movements, four movements—by turns joyful and stormy, Mahler’s First has cycled through a few names and structures. But its appeal endures, with klezmer, street music, and even satire coloring its multifaceted sound.
- The Marriage of Figaro (July 28 an 30): As his wedding day approaches, hapless servant Figaro is ensnared in the schemes of his lecherous employer and a vengeful doctor. Mozart’s sparkling sequel to The Barber of Seville features a colorful cast of characters and one of the most recognizable overtures in opera.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.