- Single-game tickets or season tickets to see the Miami United FC
- When: See the 2015 schedule;
- Where: Flamingo Park Stadium
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: two hours before game time
- $14 for two single-game tickets and two drinks, good for any home game between May 10 and July 12 ($28 value)
- $50 for two season tickets, good for all home games as well as US Open Cup games ($100 value)
- $99 for season tickets for a family of four, good for all home games as well as US Open Cup games ($150 value)
Season ticket holders also receive a free 2015 Miami United FC team scarf.
Miami United FC
When charging onto the pitch, Miami United FC does so under this mantra: “Bringing the community together for the love of the game.” The club debuted in the National Premier Soccer League during the 2013 season, and despite its youth, it strives to embody the city’s diversity and melting pot of different cultures. On the field, MUFC competes as part of the Sunshine Conference. But it’s not just men who wear the club’s black and blue uniforms—MUFC has established teams for women and youth soccer players, too, though a club for athletic Golden Retrievers has yet to be hammered out.