What You'll Get
Seeing music live is a great way to really feel the music, especially when you position yourself directly between the cymbals. Be at the center of it all with this GrouponLive deal.
- Miami World Music Festival
- When: September 19–22
- Where: FIU Wertheim Concert Hall
- Seating: General admission for individual shows; front seating in middle rows for preferred seating pass. The concert hall seats 600.
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see performances and ticketing options.
- For jazz concertos performed by a platinum-selling French composer, Grammy-winning flautist, and acclaimed Cuban guitarist, see Claude Bolling Suites for Flute and Guitar on Thursday, September 19, at 8 p.m.
- For a blend of operatic and popular musical numbers from Cuba and Spain—supported by large-scale dance numbers and scenery—see Estampas de Zarzuela on Friday, September 20, at 8 p.m.
- For a women's drum and dance ensemble that performs choreography and percussion from Brazil, West Africa, the Middle East, and the Caribbean, see An African Roots Rhythmic Journey on Saturday, September 21, at 8 p.m.
- For an afternoon of intimate and poetic music from a Venezuelan singer-songwriter, see Luz Marina and Menage on Sunday, September 22, at 3 p.m.
- For sacred raga music performed by a guru-trained percussionist and a Western violinist, see An Evening of Indian Classical Music on Sunday, September 22, at 6 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting on day of show for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at FIU Wertheim Concert Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects South Florida Friends of Classical Music's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call venue promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.