Seeing music live is a great way to really feel the music, especially when you position yourself directly between the cymbals. Be at the center of it all with this GrouponLive deal.
- Miami World Music Festival
- When: September 19–22
- Where: FIU Wertheim Concert Hall
- Seating: General admission for individual shows; front seating in middle rows for preferred seating pass. The concert hall seats 600.
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see performances and ticketing options.
- For jazz concertos performed by a platinum-selling French composer, Grammy-winning flautist, and acclaimed Cuban guitarist, see Claude Bolling Suites for Flute and Guitar on Thursday, September 19, at 8 p.m.
- For a blend of operatic and popular musical numbers from Cuba and Spain—supported by large-scale dance numbers and scenery—see Estampas de Zarzuela on Friday, September 20, at 8 p.m.
- For a women's drum and dance ensemble that performs choreography and percussion from Brazil, West Africa, the Middle East, and the Caribbean, see An African Roots Rhythmic Journey on Saturday, September 21, at 8 p.m.
- For an afternoon of intimate and poetic music from a Venezuelan singer-songwriter, see Luz Marina and Menage on Sunday, September 22, at 3 p.m.
- For sacred raga music performed by a guru-trained percussionist and a Western violinist, see An Evening of Indian Classical Music on Sunday, September 22, at 6 p.m.