All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to an Unforgettable Evening With Michael Bolton
- When: Friday, June 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Music Hall Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $49 for the main floor (up to $86.55 value)
- $29 for the rear mezzanine (up to $54.90 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Things that sound better when sung by Michael Bolton: soul classics, soaring adult-contemporary pop, the plot of Pirates of the Caribbean
- YouTube views of Michael Bolton dressing up as Erin Brockovich in The Lonely Island’s “Jack Sparrow” video: more than 122 million (and counting)
- What those viewers don’t know: Bolton started his career as a hard rocker touring with Ozzy Osbourne.
- Number of albums and singles sold: more than 53 million
- Dollars his charitable foundation has raised: more than 3.7 million
- Who he’s written songs for: Cher, Kiss, Barbra Streisand
- Who he’s written songs with: Bob Dylan
- Title of his recent memoir: The Soul of It All: My Music, My Life
- Motown staples that appear on his latest album: “What’s Going On,” “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough,” “Signed, Sealed, Delivered”
- Current state of his tenor/countertenor pipes: rustproof
Music Hall Center
Built in 1928, Music Hall Center dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium’s intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 6/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Music Hall Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Children under 5 not admitted. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.