What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Michael Bolton
- When: Saturday, June 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $34 for the rear side balcony (up to $71.50 value)
- $44 for the mezzanine (up to $91.50 value)
- $52 for the orchestra (up to $106.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Things that sound better when sung by Michael Bolton: soul classics, soaring adult-contemporary pop, the plot of Pirates of the Caribbean
- YouTube views of Michael Bolton dressing up as Erin Brockovich in The Lonely Island’s “Jack Sparrow” video: more than 122 million (and counting)
- What those viewers don’t know: Bolton started his career as a hard rocker touring with Ozzy Osbourne.
- Number of albums and singles sold: more than 53 million
- Dollars his charitable foundation has raised: more than 3.7 million
- Who he’s written songs for: Cher, Kiss, Barbra Streisand
- Who he’s written songs with: Bob Dylan
- Title of his recent memoir: The Soul of It All: My Music, My Life
- Motown staples that appear on his latest album: “What’s Going On,” “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough,” “Signed, Sealed, Delivered”
- Current state of his tenor/countertenor pipes: rustproof
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts hosts a lot of firsts. From Jose Feliciano to Russian music institutions, many performing artists have never set played in the Bronx before they come to the Center. That reality is part of what prompted its founding in the first place three decades ago, in an effort to prove that borough residents didn’t have to travel to Manhattan or tunnel inside their television sets to experience diverse, live cultural programming. So far, that’s included concerts by luminaries such as Smokey Robinson, Patti LaBelle, and Johnny Mathis in addition to folk dance, ballet, and Latino comedy showcases.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 7, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 6/7 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Lehman Center for the Performing Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Lehman Center for the Performing Arts's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.