- $63 for one ticket for seating in section 1–15, row L (up to $90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Things that sound better when sung by Michael Bolton: soul classics, soaring adult-contemporary pop
- YouTube views of Michael Bolton dressing up as Erin Brockovich in The Lonely Island’s “Jack Sparrow” video: more than 143 million (and counting)
- What those viewers don’t know: Bolton started his career as a hard rocker touring with Ozzy Osbourne.
- Number of albums and singles sold: more than 53 million
- Dollars his charitable foundation has raised: more than 3.7 million
- Who he’s written songs for: Cher, Kiss, Barbra Streisand
- Who he’s written songs with: Bob Dylan
- Title of his recent memoir: The Soul of It All: My Music, My Life
- Motown staples that appear on his latest album: “What’s Going On,” “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough,” “Signed, Sealed, Delivered”
- Current state of his tenor/countertenor pipes: rustproof
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.