What You'll Get
- $55 for one G-Pass for tier-2 seating (up to $67.26 value)
- $45 for one G-Pass for tier-3 seating (up to $55.86 value)
- $35 for one G-Pass for tier-4 seating (up to $44.46 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you’ve seen him: He’s the star of TruTV’s The Carbonaro Effect, but he’s also had a running bit on The Tonight Show and roles in everything from 30 Rock to All My Children.
- On The Carbonaro Effect: Fusing comedy with magic, Michael tricks his unsuspecting targets into believing their everyday situations have taken a turn toward the supernatural.
- Some of his pranks include: making a coffee cup levitate (without simply making it drink some coffee) and pulling a very cute puppy from a very flat brown envelope
- Accolades: named by the Academy of Magical Arts as 2014’s Magician of the Year, an award that’s also gone to the likes of Penn & Teller and David Copperfield
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 30, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.