What You'll Get
- $24.57 for one ticket for balcony seating in rows EE–KK (up to $31.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Michael English and The Nelons
- Michael English is: the North Carolina-bred gospel star and former member of The Gaither Vocal Band best known for hits such as “Your Love Amazes Me” and “Heaven to Earth”
- The Nelons are: a southern family Gospel band from Georgia known for their genetically dulcet harmonies, best heard in the ditty ”Come Morning,” which was awarded the Southern Gospel Song of the Decade for the 1980s
- What both acts have in common: gorgeous voices, uplifting messages, a slew of Grammy nominations and GMA Dove Awards, regular stints on the Gaither TV network and Gaither Homecoming Tour, and a strong likelihood of going to Heaven
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 19, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 12/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chrysler Theatre
There's usually something entrancing to see on Chrysler Theatre's stage, but there's always a captivating view from its walls of windows. The building sits along the Detroit River, with a prime outlook on Detroit's skyline. Twelve hundred red seats fill the auditorium, stately and comfy in equal measure. The Chrysler is part of St. Clair College, which has a robust musical theater department to fill the stage when it's not hosting touring shows.