- $45 for one G-Pass for seating in upper-mezzanine sections 208–210 (up to $86.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know Michael McDonald: as a backup singer for Steely Dan who hit the big time in The Doobie Brothers before beginning a solo career
- Genres McDonald specializes in: blue-eyed soul, soft rock, anything with a piano
- Number of Grammys: five
- Groovy McDonald hits for fans to sway to: “Takin’ It to the Streets,” “It Keeps You Runnin’,” “Minute By Minute,” “What a Fool Believes”
- His latest: Southbound, a Doobie Brothers album that sees McDonald and gang collaborating with some of contemporary country’s biggest stars
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.