What You'll Get
- $12 for one ticket to Michael McDonald (up to $24.25 value)
- When: April 30, May 1, and May 3 at 7:30 p.m.; May 2 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Zanies Nashville
- Door time: 90 minutes prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Where You’ve Seen Him: in ten seasons on MadTV (where he created memorable characters such as man-child Stuart), as the bad guy in The Heat with Melissa McCarthy, in his own Showtime special, and in recurring roles on House of Lies and Kathy Griffin’s My Life on the D List
- Where You Haven’t Seen Him: as a writer, director, and producer of the series, Cougar Town
- His Standup Style: a mix of adroit observational riffs and one-man skits, with perhaps a throwback or two to his MadTV characters
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Zanies Nashville. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Zanies Nashville's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90min before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher-availability limited. Must be 18+ w/ valid photo ID to enter; 21+ photo ID to drink. 2-item min. purchase required/person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zanies Nashville
Zanies is more than a comedy club. It's comedy history. Founded in 1978 in Chicago, the original location played a major role in the early careers of some of today's biggest laughmakers, including Jay Leno, Richard Lewis, and Jerry Seinfeld. Now spread out to locations in Illinois and Tennessee, Zanies continues to host leading witty talent on its laughter-amplifying stages.