- $29.50 for one G-Pass for rows M-V of orchestra section C (up to $63 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Ingredients: Michael Pollan, a journalist, author, and food advocate who focuses on the ways nature and culture intersect in Americans’ eating habits
- Preparation: Pollan’s career includes such works as The Omnivore’s Dilemma, the James Beard Award-winning exposé on the food chain, agriculture, and how Americans eat, and the hard-hitting documentary Food Inc.
- Cooking Time: This live event features a moderated conversation followed by an audience Q&A and book signing
- Serving Suggestions: When he speaks, some of Pollan’s favorite subjects include organic farming, genetic engineering, the meat industry, and nutrition