What You'll Get
- $29.50 for one G-Pass for rows M-V of orchestra section C (up to $63 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Ingredients: Michael Pollan, a journalist, author, and food advocate who focuses on the ways nature and culture intersect in Americans’ eating habits
- Preparation: Pollan’s career includes such works as The Omnivore’s Dilemma, the James Beard Award-winning exposé on the food chain, agriculture, and how Americans eat, and the hard-hitting documentary Food Inc.
- Cooking Time: This live event features a moderated conversation followed by an audience Q&A and book signing
- Serving Suggestions: When he speaks, some of Pollan’s favorite subjects include organic farming, genetic engineering, the meat industry, and nutrition
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.