What You'll Get
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $29 value)
- How Michael Ray rocketed into fame: winning CW talent-search show The Next
- “Kiss You in the Morning”: Ray’s first single, which cracked the top 10 on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart
- Songs the young talent lent his deceptively mature-sounding pipes to: Eric Church’s “Springsteen” and Luke Bryan’s “Drunk on You”
- Current single: “Think a Little Less,” which is steaming up the airwaves and climbing the charts
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 12, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.