What You'll Get
- $10 for one general admission ticket (up to $16.10 value)
- How Michael Ray rocketed into fame: winning CW talent-search show The Next
- “Kiss You in the Morning”: Ray’s first single that went No. 1 in just 24 weeks
- Songs the young talent lent his deceptively mature-sounding pipes: Eric Church’s “Springsteen”; Luke Bryan’s “Drunk on You”
- Current single: “Real Men Love Jesus,” which is currently touching hearts and climbing the charts
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.