What You'll Get
- $31.50 for one G-Pass to see Michael W. Smith (up to $52.50 value)
- When: Thursday, March 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: section C or F, rows M–V
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Michael W. Smith
- Michael W. Smith’s gift: creating inspirational contemporary Christian music
- Age when he wrote his first song: 5
- His big break: playing keyboards in 1982 for a then-unknown singer named Amy Grant
- “Place in this World”: the hit that crossed over from the Christian charts to the mainstream Billboard Hot 100
- 40: number of Dove Awards
- 3: number of Grammy Awards
- 9: number of additional Grammy nominations
- 12: number of books he’s written
- 30: number of years he’s been an active singer-songwriter, as well as the months of vacation time he’s probably earned
- Worship anthems you might hear live: “Awesome God,” “Friends,” “Above All,” and new tracks from his 2014 studio album, Sovereign
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at NYCB Theatre at Westbury on 3/26. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.