All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $34 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in the rear of section 110–115 (up to $48.75 value)
- $41 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 210–213 or 214–218 (up to $58.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Michael W. Smith
- Michael W. Smith’s gift: creating inspirational contemporary Christian music
- Age when he wrote his first song: 5
- His big break: playing keyboards in 1982 for a then-unknown singer named Amy Grant
- “Place in this World”: the hit that crossed over from the Christian charts to the mainstream Billboard Hot 100
- 40: number of Dove Awards
- 3: number of Grammy Awards
- 9: number of additional Grammy nominations
- 12: number of books he’s written
- 30: number of years he’s been an active singer-songwriter, as well as the months of vacation time he’s probably earned
- Worship anthems you might hear live: “Awesome God,” “Friends,” “Above All,” and new tracks from his 2014 studio album, Sovereign
- How Grant’s journey to the throne of “Queen of Christian Pop” began: with the 1977 self-titled debut that she recorded at the age of 15
- Her coronation: 1982’s Age to Age, featuring her hit “El Shaddai,” which garnered her first Grammy and became the first Christian album ever to go platinum
- Other achievements of her nearly four-decade career: more than 30 million albums sold, six Grammys, 25 Dove Awards, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and induction into the Christian Music Hall of Fame
- How she merged the words of Christian and secular music: with catchy hits such as 1991’s “Baby Baby,” filled with universal messages of hope that only an ogre who failed to make it as an opera star could object to
- What to expect from her show: hits and reflective songs from her latest album, Be Still and Know… Hymns and Faith, accompanied by her signature bare feet
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.