What You'll Get
- $28.50 for one G-Pass for flying balcony seating (up to $38.10 value)
- $51.50 for one G-Pass for grand tier seating (up to $68.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Michael W. Smith
- Michael W. Smith’s gift: creating inspirational contemporary Christian music
- Age when he wrote his first song: 5
- His big break: playing keyboards in 1982 for a then-unknown singer named Amy Grant
- “Place in this World”: the hit that crossed over from the Christian charts to the mainstream Billboard Hot 100
- 40: number of Dove Awards
- 3: number of Grammy Awards
- 9: number of additional Grammy nominations
- 12: number of books he’s written
- 30: number of years he’s been an active singer-songwriter, as well as the months of vacation time he’s probably earned
- Worship anthems you might hear live: “Awesome God,” “Friends,” “Above All,” and new tracks from his latest studio album, Sovereign
- Who’s joining him on stage: Christ the King worship leader Mike Hohnholz, Christ the King music pastor Ryan Spiker, and the CTK Worship Band
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 1, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.