- $10 for two tickets to see Michael Yo (up to a $42.10–$48.10 value, depending on the date)
- When: Friday, December 13 or Saturday, December 14, at 8 p.m. or 10 p.m.
- Where: Sacramento Punch Line
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime for early shows, 30 minutes before showtime for late shows <p>
Warning: contains adult language and the shrieks of a happy audience Enigmatic comedian, E! celebrity correspondent, and Chelsea Lately regular Michael Yo celebrates tawdry humor and base instincts in his standup act. With a keen wit, a penchant for hobnobbing, and the ability to make cows laugh until they spew milk out their noses, Yo fills his bottomless chuckle cache with material based on his Hollywood expertise and dating inexpertness.
####Sacramento Punch Line Surrounded by a sea of tables drenched in red light, the central stage of Sacramento Punch Line presents a lineup of the country’s top touring comedians. For 20 years, the club has been canning the cackles of audiences, featuring sidesplitting stars such as D.L. Hughley, Dave Chappelle, and Chris Rock before they broke onto the national stage. With a first-come, first-served policy, audience members can arrive early at the intimate theater to snag a table close to the stage or the off-stage shepherd's hook. Before the show begins, servers whet laugh whistles by taking drink orders for beer, cocktails, soda, or sparkling water.