During the event guests can taste michelada and other products from local restaurants and bars
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- General admission
- What’s included: free samples
- Date and time: Sunday, September 1, 2019, 4 p.m.–7 p.m.
- Location: Alamo Beer Co., 202 Lamar Street, San Antonio, TX 78202
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
- What: The main event is a competition to make the best michelada, with every ticket holder getting to taste samples and vote for their favorite.
- Who: Representatives from some of San Antonio’s best bars, bands, and other vendors will set up shop.
- Where: Alamo Beer Company
- Why: Beyond drinking micheladas, attendees get to help the Animal Defense League of Texas, which will receive 10% of profits.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2019. Online reservation required. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Antonio Michelada Madness
In hot months, a glass of Michelada is truly a blessing. Served in a chilled, salt-rimmed glass, this perfectly balanced combination of beer, lime juice, assorted sauces, spices, tomato juice, and chili peppers is refreshing and simply delicious. And although the making the perfect batch of Michelada may seem simple, it's actually much trickier, so better leave it to the pros. The Michelada Madness, for example, brings you some of the best bars and restaurants in San Antonio, representing the city's trendiest areas. During the event, bartenders/contestants will give a hundred percent in order to create the one winning signature Michelada. In the meantime, they will be giving out free Michelada samples much to the public's delight.