Drinking craft beer is a great way to support local breweries—even better than leaving baskets of money in front of their doors once a month. Support your community with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one general-admission G-Pass to Michigan Beerfest, including 10 four-ounce beer samples (up to $37.70 value)
- When: Saturday, June 14, at 1 p.m.
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Main Event
- The beers: samples from more than 50 breweries from all over the country
- A few from Michigan: Atwater Brewery, Founders Brewing Co., Frankenmuth Brewery, Round Barn Brewery, Arcadia Ales, Griffin Claw Brewing Co.
- A few from elsewhere: Anchor Steam (California), Angry Orchard (Ohio), Goose Island Brewery (Illinois), Great Lakes Brewing Co. (Ohio)
- Other chances to toast: at the hourly Tap Takeover, when a featured brewery offers samples of one of their beers
- Food trucks: El Guapo Grill, Dago Joe's, Mac Shack, People's Pierogi Collective, Shimmy Shack, strEAT mobile bistro, and TukTuk-TukTuk
- Non-food trucks: mint-condition vehicles on display from Powers Distributing, including a 1936 Chevrolet, a 1952 Dodge, and the world's only drivable 1946 Mack Truck
- Live music: the perfect pairing with beer and food
- Good vibes: proceeds from the festival benefit Lighthouse PATH, a program that offers transitional housing for homeless women and their children