All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $49 for one ticket for seating in Turn 1 sections 43–57 (rows 3–10) plus a three-day Pit & Paddock Pass pass ($128 total value)
- $65 for one ticket for seating in the center grandstand (rows 3–14) plus a three-day Pit & Paddock Pass pass ($138 total value)
- $119 for one ticket for seating in the center grandstand (rows 31–53) plus a three-day Pit & Paddock Pass and a FanVision rental ($232.99 total value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Pit & Paddock Pass: Though the main event doesn’t begin until Sunday, this pass grants access to the pit all weekend long so fans can view drivers’ teams at work, take photos, and collect autographs from their favorite drivers and tire-company reps. (Note: Juniors ages 16 and younger receive paddock access all three days but many only access the pit on Sunday.)
- FanVision Rental: Combining the excitement of being in the stands with the visceral thrill of being in the driver’s seat, this portable screen lets you follow a driver up close with live audio, stats, and in-car broadcast angles from multiple onboard cameras.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Pure Michigan 400
- The Race: The Sprint Cup Series’ first trip to Michigan International Speedway since last season.
- The Drivers: Stars including Dale Earnhardt Jr., Greg Biffle, Brad Keselowski, and Martin Truex, Jr., plus defending race winner Kurt Busch.
- The Stakes: Forty drivers duke it out for 200 laps to get a headstart on the 2016 Sprint Cup.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 12, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Tickets shipped w/in 7-10 days of race day & arrive w/in 24hr of race day; Tickets available at will call for purchases made from 6/1-6/9. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating not guaranteed; contact box off. prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide ship address at checkout which Groupon provides to facilitate ship. . Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.