What You'll Get
- $49 for Turn 1 seating in sections 43–57 (rows 3–10), plus a three-day pit-and-paddock pass (up to $128 value)
- $59 for Turn 1 seating in sections 43–57 (rows 11–40), plus a three-day pit-and-paddock pass (up to $138 value)
- $65 for Center Grandstand seating (rows 3–14), plus a three-day pit-and-paddock pass (up to $138 value)
- $85 for Center Grandstand seating (rows 15–30), plus a three-day pit-and-paddock pass (up to $158 value)
- $119 for Center Grandstand seating (rows 31–53), plus a three-day pit-and-paddock pass and weekend Fan Vision rental (up to $232.99 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Adults ages 17 and older receive pit-and-paddock access from August 26 to 28. Juniors ages 16 and younger receive paddock access all three days but many only access the pit on Sunday. Click here for information about Fan Vision.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Pure Michigan 400
NASCAR’s biggest stars get behind the wheel as the Sprint Cup Series comes to Michigan International Speedway. Though the main event doesn’t begin until Sunday, this package gives pit-and-paddock access all weekend long so fans can view drivers’ teams at work, take photos, and collect autographs from their favorite drivers and tire salesmen.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 28, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Tickets will be mailed out by 8/18. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide shipping address at checkout which we will provide to facilitate shipping. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.