- $45 for one G-Pass to the Mid-South Valentine's Love Jam Ft. Kem and Chaka Khan (up to $74.05 value)
- When: Thursday, February 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Landers Center
- Sections: 209–215
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Mid-South Valentine's Love Jam Ft. Kem and Chaka Khan
- Tell me something good: R&B royalty Kem and Chaka Khan are playing together, making the night before Valentine's Day more romantic than actual Valentine's Day
- How you know Kem (or KEM if your caps lock is permanently stuck after spilling wine on your keyboard): from the Grammy-nominated hit "Why Would You Stay" and the Billboard Music Award-winning slow jam "I Can't Stop Loving You."
- His sound: pure Motown mixed with slinky jazz and neo-soul
- Kem's latest chart-topping album: Intimacy: Album III
- Other name you know Chaka Khan by: “The Queen of Funk," a title bestowed by the Commonwealth of Groove
- Where many fans first heard Chaka: as the scene-stealing voice of the band Rufus, where she purred the immortal hit "Tell Me Something Good"
- Where late '70s disco babies first heard her: in the dance-floor smash "I'm Every Woman"
- And '80s babies learned her name: when it was repeated nearly 30 times in the Prince-penned jam "I Feel For You"
- And all this led to: a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, 10 Grammy Awards, and 2 Soul Train Awards, including the Lena Horne Award and the Legends Award for career achievement