What You'll Get
- $19.99 for one G-Pass for general admission standing (up to $35 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who he is: A Scottish singer and producer who had loads of success during the 1970s and 80s, especially as the lead singer of Ultravox. Midge—which is a phonetic reversal of his real name, Jim—released his first solo album, The Gift, in 1985 led by the chart-topping single, “If I Was.”
- Other bands he was in: Slik, Visage, Thin Lizzy, Rich Kids
- His legacy: Ure’s legacy isn’t just on the stage—in 1984, he teamed up with Bob Geldof to create Band Aid to spark famine relief efforts in Ethiopia. In the early 2000s, the pair teamed up again to arrange the Live 8 concerts, which earned Midge status as an OBE: an Officer of the Order of the British Empire.
- Special Guest Richard Lloyd: Along with Tom Verlaine, Lloyd created one of the most quietly profound punk bands to emerge from New York during the 1970s. Their 1977 debut, Marquee Moon, re-shaped the rock ‘n’ roll landscape by discarding blues structures and creating a new, energy-packed guitar vocabulary.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 2, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.