What You'll Get
- One G-Pass, starting from $30
- Seating: section 401, 402, 409, or 410
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Midnight Oil and Matthew Good
- Midnight Oil: Emerging from the Sydney club scene of the ’70s and ’80s, the iconic Australian rock band and agitators built a global fan base with politically charged rock tracks such as “Beds Are Burning” and “Blue Sky Mine.” With music that makes you feel and lyrics that make you think, their combined impact live onstage is nothing less than a call to action.
- Matthew Good: One of Canada’s preeminent voices in music today, Good has been prolific in his output in the 20 years since the release of his debut album, with hits such as “Apparitions,” “Load Me Up,” and “Weapon.”
- The Living End: Since their early beginnings busking around the streets of Melbourne, Australia in 1994, The Living End has gone on to place number one on the album charts twice and had four platinum albums accredited to them. They’ve played their music around the world, from seedy clubs to a multitude of festivals around the globe, and they’ve toured with bands like AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, The Offspring, Blink 182, and Dropkick Murphys.
The Fine Print