What You'll Get
- $26 for one ticket to see Hats & Shades, a Blues Brothers Tribute Show (up to $59 value)
- When: Sunday, November 16 at 7 p.m.
- Where: City Stage Theatre
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
Hats & Shades, a Blues Brothers Tribute Show
- Where the Blues Brothers are taking you: on a musical trip through the decades
- How they prepared: “We’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark out, and we’re wearing sunglasses.”
- Who you’ll meet along the way: some of the biggest names in music, as played by talented impersonators
- Rock ‘N’ Roll pit stop: the kingdom of Elvis
- Stop where audiences can get out of the car and express themselves: in the 1980s with Madonna
- Stop where you’ll probably meet a woman named Sweet Caroline: Neil Diamond
- The two stops with the best hair: James Brown and Cher
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 16, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 11/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at CityStage & Symphony Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects DD Presents' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.