- One ticket to see a St. Louis Rams preseason football game
- When: Against the New Orleans Saints on Friday, August 8, at 7 p.m. or Against the Green Bay Packers on Saturday, August 16, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Edward Jones Dome
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets will be emailed.
- $21 for one upper-terrace end zone seat (a $30 value)
- $35 for one terrace sideline seat (a $54 value)
- $50 for one lower end zone or lower corner seat (an $84 value)
Midwest Tickets is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the St. Louis Rams or Edward Jones Dome. Groupons are not redeemable at the stadium ticket office. Tickets will be shipped to your provided address.
The Scouting Report
St. Louis opens their 2014 campaign with a stiff test: back-to-back games against 2013 playoff teams. However, both match-ups will be at home, where St. Louis posted a 5-3 record last year thanks to a stout defense and a visitor’s locker room filled with quicksand. At times last season, St. Louis looked like a playoff contender, too. Between November 10 and December 22, they posted a 4-2 record, highlighted by a pair of victories over playoff teams. The young team hopes to balance its intimidating defense with a skilled offensive attack this August and start the new season off on a positive note in the process.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the St. Louis Rams, Edward Jones Dome, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.