- $37.40 to see a Washington pro football game
- Where: FedEx Field
- Seating: Standing room only in the upper level
- Door time: one hour before kickoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets will be emailed.
Games and Dates
- Against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday, September 14, at 1 p.m.
- Against the Tennessee Titans on Sunday, October 19, at 1 p.m.
- Against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday, November 16, at 1 p.m.
- Against the St. Louis Rams on Sunday, December 7, at 1 p.m.
Midwest Tickets is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with FedEx Field or the Washington organization. Groupons are not redeemable at the stadium ticket office. Tickets will be emailed to your provided address.
The Scouting Report
Fully recovered from a shaky 2013 season, Washington looks poised to prove itself in an up-for-grabs division this year. Under the guidance of a new head coach and a recently signed guardian angel, the team’s starting QB has made strides in the preseason to recapture the focus and consistency that launched Washington to a division title and playoff appearance in 2012. The team also has the advantage of a stalwart rushing game that looks to remain productive after averaging 135.2 yards per game on the ground in 2013, the fifth-best in the league.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the NFL, FedEx Field, or the Washington franchise. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.