- One ticket to see a San Francisco 49ers preseason game against the San Diego Chargers, courtesy of Midwest Tickets
- When: Thursday, September 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Levi’s Stadium
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets and/or link to print tickets will be emailed.
- $49 for 400-level seating ($85 value)
- $69 for 200-level seating ($100 value)
Midwest Tickets is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the San Francisco 49ers or Levi’s Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the stadium ticket office. Tickets and/or link to print tickets will be emailed to your provided address.
The Scouting Report
When it came time to crown a new head coach for 2015, the 49ers turned to one of the architects of its consistent top-10 defense: defensive-line coach Jim Tomsula. In eight years with the team, Tomsula helped create a squad capable of tackling even the most elusive opponents and runaway concession carts. Though Tomsula is technically new to the head coaching job, he has climbed the throne once before; he filled in as interim head coach for one game in 2010—a 38–7 drubbing of Arizona. In any case, he’ll have a chance to get a few more gameplans under his belt during the preseason, including this final matchup against Philip Rivers and the Chargers.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the San Francisco 49ers, Levi’s Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.