Rappers often project an air of wealth by wearing luxury brands, drinking premium liquors, and only reading Richie Rich comic books. See successful stars with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one VIP ticket to see Migos (up to a $40 value)
- When: Saturday, September 21, at 11 p.m.
- Where: Club Adrianna's
- Section: upstairs VIP
- Door time: 10 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- The trio: Quavo, Takeoff, and Offset
- The hometown: Lawrenceville, a town near Atlanta
- The sound: "gruff delivery, packed with Southern slang and phrasings as repetitive and tautly rhythmic as drumline exercises, but shot through with energy and steely confidence," according to Fader
- The hit: "Versace," which repeats the luxury brand's name
- The inspiration: the Versace store at Atlanta's Phipps Plaza mall
- The guest: Drake, who lends a verse to the catchy track
- The effects: that same Versace store has seen increased foot traffic