What You'll Get
- One ticket to Migos
- When: Saturday, May 24, at 10 p.m.
- Where: The Ballroom at Warehouse Live
- Door time: 9:30 p.m. for general admission; 8 p.m. for VIP
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for general admission (up to $43.90 value)
- $60 for VIP (up to $113 value)
VIP admission includes early entrance, close access to the stage, one VIP laminate, and one personalized Migos styrofoam cup.
- The trio: Quavo, Takeoff, and Offset
- The hometown: Lawrenceville, a town near Atlanta
- The sound: “gruff delivery, packed with Southern slang and phrasings as repetitive and tautly rhythmic as drumline exercises, but shot through with energy and steely confidence,” according to Fader
- The hit: “Versace,” which repeats the luxury brand’s name
- The inspiration: the Versace store at Atlanta’s Phipps Plaza mall
- The guest: Drake, who lends a verse to the catchy track
- The effects: that same Versace store has seen increased foot traffic
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 24, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 5/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Ballroom at Warehouse Live. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Warehouse Live's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 8 p.m. for VIP option; doors open at 9:30 p.m. for GA option. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.