Some things you have to see in person to fully appreciate, such as a concert or the newer, deeper Grand Canyon. Take it all in with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Migos
- When: Saturday, May 24, at 10 p.m.
- Where: The Ballroom at Warehouse Live
- Door time: 9:30 p.m. for general admission; 8 p.m. for VIP
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for general admission (up to $43.90 value)
- $60 for VIP (up to $113 value)
VIP admission includes early entrance, close access to the stage, one VIP laminate, and one personalized Migos styrofoam cup.
- The trio: Quavo, Takeoff, and Offset
- The hometown: Lawrenceville, a town near Atlanta
- The sound: “gruff delivery, packed with Southern slang and phrasings as repetitive and tautly rhythmic as drumline exercises, but shot through with energy and steely confidence,” according to Fader
- The hit: “Versace,” which repeats the luxury brand’s name
- The inspiration: the Versace store at Atlanta’s Phipps Plaza mall
- The guest: Drake, who lends a verse to the catchy track
- The effects: that same Versace store has seen increased foot traffic